CALL FOR STUDENTS INTERESTED IN KEEPING LGSC ACTIVE 2014-2015
Please see this document for a detailed explanation of leadership roles and duties. If you are interested, but can’t make it to the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come hear about events for next year’s budget, and also share your ideas for additional events that can be included.
UPDATES SOC BANQUET: AD White House Monday April 21 @ 5-8pm
The annual diversity graduate student banquet will be filled with performances, awards, food, drinks & friends! It is a collaboration between LGSC, CLASS, BGPSA, IGSA & SAAGA.
Event will have free food, drinks, and wonderful performances from local dance groups–including Palante! 🙂
This event also provides students the opportunity to be recognized for accomplishments during 2013-2014. Associate Dean Sheri Notaro will recognize any students who:
1. Are GRADUATING! (If so, congrats! Please tell us which degree and department.)
2. Pass their (Q, A, B exams, or other important exams)
3. Have received grants, fellowships, recognition, awards in 2013-2014
4. Have presented or published any research work in 2013-2014
5. Are Officers (provide titles)
6. Other noteworthy accomplishments
Please fill out the Google Doc ASAP.
This entry was posted in Meetings
. Bookmark the permalink